Data Vault 2.0. Bootcamp + Certification
- 04.09.2018 - 06.09.2018 Paikka vahvistetaan myöhemmin 3 000 € + alv
Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Private Certification – this class is a 3 day intensive course that covers extensively all aspects of the new Data Vault 2.0 version. It really teaches you how to be a general practitioner, and enables you to implement Data Vault 2.0 successfully within your organization. CDVP2 (Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner) is available privately for those who complete this course.
New material in this course:
- Raw DV on Hadoop / Hive (benefits, risks, setup / configuration, architecture)
- Mixed architecture (sharing between RDBMS and Hadoop / Hive environment)
- Hashing, collision strategies
- Point-in-time and Bridge tables for Query performance
- Virtualization of Data Marts, when, why, and a bit about how
- More about real-time (for RDBMS and Hadoop as well)
The developer of Data Vault Dan Linstedt himself teaches this course and at this time he is the only source on Data Vault 2.0. Now you have the opportunity to be one of the first certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioners.
More information about Data Vault 2.0 here.
– What, why
– Where it fits
– Who’s using it
– Systems architecture, Loading Architecture,
– Managed self service BI (intro)
– Where does NoSQL fit?
– Integrating with Hadoop
– Agility (SCRUM, PMP, Six Sigma, KPA/KPI), issues, drivers
– Team management, project overview
– CMMI & DV2.0 Project
DV2.0 Modeling (review section)
– Basic components, standard structures,
– Reference tables
– PIT & Bridge constructs
– Set Logic, Performance,
– Data Distribution
– ETL Templates to follow
– Working SQL example code
Review & Q&A
– Open session for questions, answers
– Deep-dive into specific topics