Deep Learning – Computer Vision CNN and RNN Analytics
- Deep Learning is taking with world by storm and technologies such as TensorFlow are empowering the age of Artificial Intelligence. This workshop will teach you from a gentle introduction into Artificial Neural Networks and then it will take you into a deep dive into developing your first Neural Network with TensorFlow already!
- This training was ranked #2 in the world out of 8000 trainings, according to the Inc. Magazine. Now it’s available for the first time in Helsinki!
- The instructor Tarry Singh is as CEO of deepkapha.ai, a startup focused on advanced AI research for applied AI for enterprises. He has so far trained over 16,000 deep learning engineers himself in classical mode — in corporate enterprises, educational institutions as well as with humanitarian organizations. He is also mentor at Coursera’s Deep Learning Specialization working with Andrew Ng, the world’s leading figure in Artificial Intelligence as well.
- We will also explore the the necessary skill sets required so you can fast track from a novice, whiz past the world of Machine Learning and get a good grip of Deep Learning by understanding how neural networks work.
We will take a look at the use of TensorFlow in your production environments and we will also talk about the many pitfalls and how to avoid them. Topics covered in the two days:
- Learn about Artificial Intelligence and popular Neural Network Architectures
- Learn about TensorFlow’s Basics (Sessions, Graphs, Variables, Placeholders), TensorFlow’s Framework approach to Neural Network and latest development in the upcoming Tensorflow 2.0 version!
- Learn to build your first TensorFlow Neural Network — we build our first AI Neuron (using simple linear fit using 2D data)
- Learn to build your first TensorFlow Neural Network — As fresh new curriculum for 2019, We will do extensive deep learning training on dedicated GPUs (Nvidia 1080, 64GB RAM, SSD flash disks) in CNN for Skin Cancer and Breast Cancer datasets.
- Learn about use of RNN in Tensorflow, Pytorch & fast.ai — here we will experiment with some genomic or time-series data. As fresh new curriculum for 2019, We will do extensive deep learning training on dedicated GPUs (Nvidia 1080, 64GB RAM, SSD flash disks) in RNN for EEG/ECG brain scan datasets.
- Learning about use of TensorFlow in production — Distributed Computing, Exporting and Serving Models, Additional Tips & Tricks on Model Construction and TensorFlow Serving
- Finally as a special bonus for the class — you get to learn and possibly even play with the breakthrough activation function ARiA and LayGo controller based learning rate which deepkapha.ai researchers wrote. They have already beaten ReLU and Google’s SWiSH function hands-down as well as other LR algorithms!
- Wrap up and an even harder but fun bonusHomework Exercise — for those who dare
Early registrants will get 5 day extra dedicated GPU server provided by deepkapha pre-installed with all latest deep learning libraries for free. You can train your neural network for unlimited hours.
Please, sign up for training well in advance, so that we can ensure you the capacity used in the course by using our learning platform and server.
Koulutustapahtuman päivittäinen alkaminen ja päättyminen: aamiainen 8:30, koulutus 9:00-16:15
Daily start and end of training event: breakfast 8:30, training 9:00-16:15