Tarry Singh globally renowned Machine Learning and Deep Learning Expert and was recently selected by LinkedIn as Influencer for 2018/2019 “Top Voices in Data Science and Deep Learning”.
Tarry has over 17 years of experience working with data and has advised CxOs of global organizations to setup data-driven organizations from scratch. He speaks regularly at global AI leadership summits worldwide and conducts workshops on a regular basis with his TAs who are currently PhDs in various disciplines such as NLP, Computer Vision, Robotics and other Artificial Intelligence disciplines.
1) breakthrough AI research that intends to knit the world of neuroscience, models and frameworks around deep learning for the future,
2) build AI Solutions for corporate customers and trains engineering teams to holistically build AI departments with hands-on, market-relevant advanced AI projects and finally,
3) AI Philanthropy initiative “givebackAI” to train the world that cannot afford expensive education. We have already trained over 20.000 learners worldwide in 2018 and expect to have trained* about 100000 by end 2019.
- His startup works with organizations (Re:coded, Think.iT, United Nations and HultPrize Foundation that is funded and backed by U.S President Bill Clinton Foundation) that help disaffected youth in war-torn or ignored areas such as Syria, Tunisia, Iraq, Jordan etc. Please see official link here:: HultPrize: http://www.hultprize.org, Re:Coded’s CNN coverage: CNNMoney(http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/01/technology/jobs-syria-coding-flatiron-recoded/index.html
- deepkapha.ai is collaborating with IBM to work on building a holistic framework to unify various deep learning frameworks. This was announced by IBM in its global Think even in Las Vegas on 20th March 2018.( Please see the announcement and Tarry’s quote in the official IBM statement here: https://developer.ibm.com/code/2018/03/20/fabric-for-deep-learning/). He also participates in co-supervising Deep Learning PhD projects related to above areas with world’s leading universities in Germany, US and China. Tarry is Adj. Professor/ Guest Lecturer to UTD Dallas, University of Chicago, Copenhagen University, Charité Berlin.
- Tarry is also Deep Learning Mentor at Coursera, world’s #2 Specialization according to Inc. Magazine. Link:: https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/the-10-most-popular-coursera-courses-of-year.html