Python machine learning with Tensorflow 2.0
Understand the fundamental building blocks of Machine Learning with Python such as Numpy, Pandas, Data Visualization (Matplotlib, Seaborn and other required libraries) and Scikit- Learn. You will also learn about other latest tools that are used by data scientists today.
HANDS ON TRAINING SESSION
– Practice together with Google’s latest Machine Learning Framework in production today – Tensorflow 2.1.
– Here you will learn about three types of machine learning techniques , namely Supervised, Semi-Supervised and Unsupervised Learning.
– Then you will learn anout K-Means clustering, Regression (logistics and linear), Random Forests, Decision Trees etc.
INTRODUCTION TO NEURAL NETWORKS
– Here we learn the basic building blocks of AI – which is mainly Machine and Deep Learning.
– Then you will learn about two most popular forms of Machine Learning – namely Computer Vision and NLP (Natural Language Processing).
– Successful ML architectures such as Tensorflow and Pytorch will be discussed as well as best practices for training Machine Learning Models.
HANDS-ON TRAINING SESSION
– You will start with basic hands-on training to understand how Machine Learning works in real-world.
– You will cover topics in Computer Vision and NLP to both classify and generate text.
– You will learn about best practices for deploying machine learning models in production.
– Take away: Live demo of a fully functioning Machine Learning Cancer Classifier App. You can build one yourself!
TARRY SINGHChairman & CEO of DK Ventures.
Tarry Singh is Chairman & CEO of DK Ventures. He is cofounder and AI Researcher of AI startups deepkapha.ai , curae.ai , a healthcare AI startup. deepkapha.ai is part of NVidia Inception Program for leading AI startups worldwide.
Tarry has over 20 years of experience working with data and has advised CxOs, Leading Government Authorities (including Ministry and President Level) of global organizations and country states to setup data-driven organizations from scratch.
He speaks regularly at global AI leadership summits worldwide and conducts workshops on a regular basis with his TAs who are currently PhDs in various disciplines such as NLP, Computer Vision, Robotics and other Artificial Intelligence disciplines.Read more